Hakkımda

Fotoğrafım
This blog is created to improve my writing skills and maybe share some knowledge or comment on some subjects...

10 Ağustos 2012 Cuma

Michael Schumacher, Fernando Alonso and the Rest... (1)

The year was 1998, I was sitting on my grandma's couch and I think I was bored, the only thing makes me amuzed in my grandma's house was a TV. I turned the TV on and as if I had been programmed I turned the channel to the race, more specifically my first F1 grand prix, which was old Hockenheim Grand Prix at Germany, I don't know why, but I guess it was the beauty of the track that pulled me in to F1 world, maybe classical M.Schumacher-M.Hakkinen challange, maybe I was just bored:) However, after that day I have never missed a race, I have never stopped thinking about F1 world. In these 14 years I have seen many legendary races, crashes, tears of sadness and tears of joy, and I have always associated F1 world with my life, for example if you have asked child me what I would do in the future in those days, I would have answered that "I want to be like M.Schumacher!!!". That master affected me, my life, my personality... I don't want to be understood like power and success obssessed, because it is not the only thing that M.Schumacher has and affected me, There were many things such as: keeping cool in an unusual situation, never letting people down you, always being challenging, never giving up, always being honest and being a gentleman!!! These are the traits that take my life to a better level, and to be honest teach how to survive in wild. Some people may ask me that how can F1 and life be related? I want to say something to these people: Life does not mean you will learn everything in school, family or environment (work, social etc.), the things make life better are learned when you involve in something, do something, watch something, and practice these learned things, make mistakes, learn from these mistakes and the most important never do same mistakes again!!! These are the things when I have learned from F1, M.Schumacher. You don't have to look far when you want to change or fix something in your life, sometimes you can feel that it is your nearby...(When I was writing these passage, I felt that this writing is about life, not M.Schumacher or Fernando Alonso, so to keep up with the content I will write something directly related with M Schumacher and Fernando Alonso next week, c ya!!!)

                                                                                                 ORION

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder