Hakkımda

Fotoğrafım
This blog is created to improve my writing skills and maybe share some knowledge or comment on some subjects...

19 Eylül 2014 Cuma

Bridge to Terabithia

The image is taken from www.fanpop.com
The movie changed my life, the movie changed my life expectations, the movie changed my feelings towards everything, the movie changed me...
Bridge to Terabithia is an outstanding book written by Katherine Paterson based on a true friendship which we cannot find in our lives even one slice of it. The movie is filmed based on the book and directed by Gabor Gsupo. It was released in February 2007 and DVDs are available in stores.
As I said, the movie is based on true and pure friendship. However, this friendship is mixed with some fantastic features which makes the movie so special. I do not want to give you any spoiler about the movie but I'm sure that after you watch the movie you will realize that monetary things in your life does not worth anything, but the only remaining thing in your life will be friendship. I hope you can watch this movie, and take same pleasure like I did. Have a nice day... IMDB Link

                                                                                                                                 ORION

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder