Hakkımda

Fotoğrafım
This blog is created to improve my writing skills and maybe share some knowledge or comment on some subjects...

8 Ağustos 2014 Cuma

Ailantus Altissima

This image is taken from:commons.wikimedia.org
Today I'm going to talk about one of my favourite topics, trees. I like all kind of trees in general, but some of them affect me more than I thought. Sometimes, when I smell the air while walking by a tree, I feel like I'm child again. Other trees reminds me different things. Maybe they remind me the trees of my childhood neighbourhood, maybe they just remind me their friends cut by people. The tree of this week is "Ailantus Altissima" or publicly known as "Tree of Heaven".
I don't know why do people call this tree "Tree of Heaven", because I cannot say that it smells good :) It is not a very beautiful creature. However, there is something in this tree that it makes me feel alive and energetic. If I were a tree, this tree would be the one I wanted to be. Maybe, this tree just reminds me myself, because it can resist hard conditions like I do :) It can adopt different environments like I do, it smells bad like... Anyway, I just wanted to tell you guys that I love this tree and I'll post photos of this tree after I take them, that's it for now, see you later :)

                                                                                                                    ORION

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder