Hakkımda

Fotoğrafım
This blog is created to improve my writing skills and maybe share some knowledge or comment on some subjects...

22 Ağustos 2014 Cuma

OneRepublic

This image is taken from: celebritiesdogood.com
I met One Republic in 2007 while I was listening to "Stop and Stare". At first, I thought they were just another boy band and they want to get girls' attention, but then I realized something different and beautiful in their songs. They were not making songs with familiar background music. Instead, they play the instruments to produce different melodies. That appealed me and I continued to listen to their songs. By then, I discovered amazing songs of them such as "Apologize","All The Right Moves","Come Home","Say (All I Need)","Good Life" etc. Now I want to give you a link to the song "Good Life", and I'm sure that you will notice the difference between One Republic and other bands while you listen this song. Click on the link
                 
                                                                                                                 ORION

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder