Hakkımda

Fotoğrafım
This blog is created to improve my writing skills and maybe share some knowledge or comment on some subjects...

1 Ağustos 2014 Cuma

The Last of The Mohicans

I tried to watch this movie without subtitles, but I couldn't :) The accent was so British which I am not used to it, so I had to follow subtitles. Unlike lots of movies, The Last of The Mohicans does not have scenes filmed in so many locations. Some dialogues occur in some certain locations and then main characters go to another location and so on. Thus, if you like movies uses endless locations and less dialogues in it, you may not like this movie.
The thing makes The Last of The Mohicans interesting and attractive for me is the reality of the characters, scenes and locations I feel from the screen. Costumes, lights and environments are so realistic that you sometimes forget that you are at home. It is like running with these Indians in the forest together or rowing together in the boats.
This image is taken from: www.flickeringmyth.com
I almost forget. The music :) One of the best soundtrack albums I have ever seen in my life is used in this movie. Songs are written in such a way that it attracts you to be an Indian and fight with those evil people. Encouragement, attractiveness, beauty... This movie is like a masterpiece for me and it will be a well-known pattern for Indian movies which will be directed in near future. (In this article I tried not to give any spoiler, so I kept the article a little bit short) I want to end my article with a famous quote of Chingachgook " Great Spirit, Maker of All Life. A warrior goes to you swift and straight as an arrow shot into the sun. Welcome him and let him take his place at the council fire of my people. He is Uncas, my son. Tell them to be patient and ask death for speed; for they are all there but one - I, Chingachgook - Last of the Mohicans." IMDB

                                                                     
                                                                                                                          ORION

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder